Mission & Values
What is Truth Trackers?
Truth Trackers is a tax-exempt, non-for-profit ministry that provides educational tools to equip churches and parents to systematically and intentionally evangelize and disciple children.
Why does Truth Trackers exist?
Our passion is to inspire and aid parents and churches in the discipleship of children with God-centered materials that teach doctrinal truth through Scripture memory, daily devotions, and weekly lessons.
We believe the first step of discipleship is evangelism; therefore, we equip churches and families to Biblically and strategically present the gospel to children.
We also believe children can and need to be intentionally discipled to know God’s truth and to apply that truth by faith; therefore, we provide a curriculum to support families and churches in that task.
We say it this way: Truth Trackers uses Bible Memory, Bible Devotions, and Bible Lessons to help children LOCK-IN truth and LIVE-OUT faith.
What makes Truth Trackers helpful and unique?
Truth Trackers provides a Scripture memory program that contains the following well-designed qualities:
Truth Trackers teaches children a God-centered view of life as they learn doctrinal truth through Scripture memory, daily devotions, and weekly lessons.
Truth Trackers points children to the hope of Christ our Redeemer through the Forgiven Visitor Booklet, strategic nights of evangelism, and our gospel-saturated curriculum.
Word-FilledTruth Trackers enables children to memorize God’s Word and to know Bible answers to life’s questions. We do this with:
- A Catechism Format - Our verses are organized in a catechistic-format whereby children are asked a life-question and respond with the corresponding verse-answer.
- Meditation to Memorization - Truth Journals enable children to daily meditate on God’s Word through repetition, kinesthetic learning, and review, which aids in long-term retention.
- Kinesthetic - Learning Truth Journals provide tools for children to memorize the Scripture with a multidisciplinary approach.
Discipleship-StructuredTruth Trackers aims to disciple children with a curriculum that incorporates the following components:
- A Doctrinal Scope and Sequence - Truth Trackers’ verses and lessons are organized into 18 doctrinal themes. Those doctrines are further divided into 3 years represented by color years: Green Year, Red Year, and Blue Year.
- An Integrated Curriculum - Different age levels learn the same doctrinal truths at the same time.
- Church & Family Discipleship - Truth Trackers connects truth learned at church to discipleship at home.
- Truth Journals - Truth Journals are designed to help a child LOCK-IN truth every day through Scripture meditation and LIVE-OUT faith through daily devotions.
- Apologetics - Truth Trackers prepares children to give a reasoned defense of the hope found in Christ (1 Peter 3:15).
Fun-PackedTruth Trackers makes memorizing the Bible and learning doctrine fun. We do that with:
- Levels of Learning - We explain essential doctrinal concepts in a simple, age appropriate way.
- Incentives - Children can earn awards throughout the year.
- A Resource Center - We provide resources that equip church clubs to be intentional, engaging, and enjoyable.\
- Easy Transition – Truth Trackers is easy for a church to transition to from other kids programs that utilizes a 3 part division to the night (Scripture Memory, Lesson, and Games). Truth Trackers utilizes a similar structure with the addition of daily devotionals.
What is the history of Truth Trackers?
Truth Trackers was developed to disciple children with a purpose-driven philosophy, using quality materials at an affordable price. The program is designed to strategically evangelize and systematically disciple children and families. Today, Truth Trackers is rapidly growing. Churches across America are joining Truth Trackers Clubs. We invite you to learn more about Truth Trackers and see how we can help your children "track down" the truth!